You are invited to the inaugural Australian Mountain Bike Summit hosted at Mt Buller on 4-5 December 2014. This conference is dedicated exclusively to mountain biking, covering issues, emerging trends and opportunities relevant to this industry.
Topics that will be covered include:
- – Industry best practice trails and emerging trail trends
- – Trail advocacy and land management
- – The current state of the Australian mountain bike market and future trends
- – Industry development
- – Developing sustainable trail funding models
- – Mountain bikes and the media
- – Industry issues and required actions
- – Trail building: new products, techniques and supplies
- – Securing or developing successful mountain bike events
- – The future role and strategy of Mountain Bike Australia
Over 20 industry experts from Australia and abroad will deliver a range of keynote addresses, workshops and breakout sessions that will allow you to hear from the specialists, share ideas and ask questions in a collaborative environment. There will also be plenty of time for networking, socialising and
– most importantly – riding bikes.
Register by 31 October and enjoy a 10% early bird discount!
Australian Alpine Epic Launch
This critical industry event coincides with the 6 December launch of the Australian Alpine Epic – the first IMBA accredited trail in the Southern Hemisphere, offering a breathtaking 40km backcountry ride experience.
Leave a Reply