So, chances are that not many of you are heading off for a skiing, walking or climbing adventure in the northern hemisphere this summer. Luckily we have lots of amazing country on our doorstep.
It’s a great chance to get out somewhere you’ve never been or go back to that place you’ve been dreaming about for years.
If you need a bit of inspiration, check here for some links to films on backyard adventures.
Where are you heading this summer and what are your plans for 2021?
Some of my plans:
- a long walk on the central plateau of Tasmania
- a winter camp out on The Twins
- a long ski in over The Bluff to Mt Howitt
- lots of hitting the groomers at Hotham
- maybe a winter road trip to TAS to check out Ben Lomond, Rufus and Mt Field
- an end of season trip and camp on Mt Loch
Please feel free to share yours.
Leave a Reply